With 2020 being the catalyst for the Rise of Video and the opportunity for the IT channel still growing, we would like to remind our partners of the ways we can support them with their video offering. The 10 reasons listed below explain ways our team can help ease your workload when it comes to […]
With 2020 being the catalyst for the Rise of Video and the opportunity for the IT channel still growing, we would like to remind our partners of the ways we can support them with their video offering. The 10 reasons listed below explain ways our team can help ease your workload when it comes to keeping up with end-user video requirements and demand.
1 Industry Leading Vendor Portfolio: When working with Nuvias UC, partners are spoilt for choice. Whether your customer is looking to onboard a new video platform, enhance their video experience with video hardware, or looking integrate multiple platforms and devices together, we can help with our industry-leading vendor portfolio. When it comes to video platforms, take your pick from Pexip, Lifesize, Zoom, or BlueJeans. If you’re not sure on the platform best suited to your customer, we can talk through the various options. Then, once we know what the platform is, we can help find the best cameras, headsets, speakerphones, conference phones, video codecs, and collaboration bars from leading vendors such as Poly, Yealink, and EPOS – that includes devices for Microsoft environments too!
2. Eco-system Knowledge: When Nuvias UC (formerly Siphon) was built in 2009, the aim was to provide technical integration skills to support smaller service-providers. Fast forward 12 years, although we’ve expanded across Europe, supporting both service providers and resellers of all sizes and specialties, our knowledge around system integration remains. Our team is familiar with Microsoft, Cisco WebEx, Zoom, Lifesize, Pexip, BlueJeans, RingCentral, and 8×8 environments, so can support our partners when looking to build out the full video or UC eco-system.
3. Easy ways to purchase: Placing orders for your video kit doesn’t need to be time-consuming. Nuvias UC has built a multi-tiered, fully brandable webstore to make it easy for you to purchase. But that’s not the best bit – Our in-house development team-built HUB as a multi-tiered platform for you to utilise, with your customers. “By the year 2040, it’s estimated that 95% of all purchases will be through E-commerce*”. But with Hub, you can get there in 2021! You can brand HUB as your own, stock it with your solutions and enable an easy way for your customers to shop for their solutions. Better yet, you have access to all inventory and billing via the Hub dashboard.
4. Centralised Device Provisioning and Management: Dovetail is our own end-point CPE provisioning platform, built from the ground up with the channel in mind, to pinpoint any potential problems in service delivery and proactively deal with any issues before they arise. By taking advantage of this service, you can save time and money during deployment processes and smooth out your customers’ experience in acquiring and using a unified communications service.
5. Flexible Payment Options: Now more than ever, investment in new video technology for both remote working and in the office can place undue pressure on a companies’ cash flow. Our GoMonthly and Device-as-a-Service offerings solve just that. GoMonthly offers flexible financing on video hardware orders of £1000+ placed via our online webstore, Hub. Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) is also available for larger projects outside of Hub, for partners/end-users who want to implement a payment plan to incorporate our services and cloud solutions.
6. Our Team is Your Team: Did you know, that “59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel in terms of revenue generation?**” . We understand that some partners are limited on internal resource and therefore, marketing isn’t #1 priority. That’s why, we offer the help of our in-house marketeers, who are aligned to specialise in each of our video vendors, as well as marketing development funds to help get the campaigns off the ground. The team is on hand to support with co-branding assets, tweaking campaigns to make them suited to end-user reading, or even to help with building and execution of your own marketing plans.
7. Dedicated Renewals Team: ‘Increasing customer retention by 5% results in a minimum 25% increase in profit’*** Whether it be platform contracts or maintenance contracts, our dedicated renewals team maintain visibility of or your customers, after the close of the initial sale, to allow our team to be as proactive as 90 days ahead of the contract end date. By partnering with Nuvias UC, our renewals team will help reduce churn, encourage multi-year contract opportunities, suggest technology refreshes – all to boost your recurring video revenue.
8. We offer an experience, not a product: Not only are we a one-stop-shop for a full end-to-end solution, but we also have years of experience in deployment, supporting, and management. Our technical team makes up 50% of the staff at Nuvias UC and has been structured so we can support our partners throughout each step of deploying a new video solution. Our range of specialist professional services covers:
- Site Surveys
- Network Assessment
- Project Delivery
- Health Checks
- Microsoft and Zoom integration
- Time Bank
9. Unrivaled Technical Support: Should you or your customers face any issues with the video solutions provided by Nuvias UC and vendors, we offer 3 tiers of support, tailored to customer requirements. This protection is offered 24/7/365 by an engineer coming out to site or resolving problems remotely over the phone. These engineers also have the highest level of vendor accreditations, including Poly RealPresence Services Specialisation (RPSS).
10. Margin Maximising Opportunities: As well as all the above, we are always looking at ways our partners can maximise margins with our video solutions. We’ve created our ‘BOXED’ Meeting Room Bundles which can be picked based on the number of participants, pre-configured to the relevant platform, pre-assembled, and shipped – saving you time and therefore money. Also, our unique Pick ‘n’ mix Remote Worker Bundles make it easier to procure and deploy home-working solutions from EPOS, Yealink, and Poly – All whilst receiving up to 60% off MSRP. Plus, we can ship these directly to your end-users, to get them set up with their remote working kit as soon as possible!
So, whether you’re a reseller or a service provider who is looking for a reliable partner who is truly invested in your success or are wanting to enter this market as a product diversification strategy, then we can help. Contact our team on 01635 225000 or request a call-back to find out more about how we can help you succeed through the rise of video.
‘* – https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/uk-online-shopping-and-e-commerce-statistics-2017-2017-03-14
‘*** – https://media.bain.com/Images/BB_Prescription_cutting_costs.pdf