Barracuda Essentials provides the most complete, simple, and affordable solution for protecting business emails and data in Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and G Suite. It combines Barracuda’s award-winning email security, as well as a tamper-proof email archive to ensure compliance and simplify litigation searches. For Office 365, Barracuda also offers full cloud-to-cloud backup and recovery of all your emails and files.
Find out more… Speak to a sales specialist
With 91% of hacks starting with a targeted email attack, you need to protect your users, data, and assets. Email-borne data theft, malware, spam, and phishing attacks have become increasingly sophisticated. They lead to business disruptions as well as loss of trust and reputation. Compliance and litigation searches can be expensive and time-consuming.
Barracuda Essentials Resources
What can Barracuda Essentials do for you?
- Inbound Filtering Stops Cyber Threats Before They Reach Your Mail Server – Barracuda Essentials quickly filters and sanitizes every email before it is delivered to your mail server to protect against inbound malware, spam, and phishing attacks.
- Advanced Threat Protection Against Zero-Day Attacks – Barracuda Essentials includes protection against advanced threats like Ransomware. It leverages a powerful, cloud-based micro-service that combines several layers of detection with increasingly sophisticated analysis that ensures rapid response to zero-hour attacks.
- Protect Data with Outbound Filtering and Encryption – Outbound filtering keeps sensitive data from leaving your organisation while simultaneously ensuring that legitimate emails are delivered.
- Ensure Compliance with Tamper-Proof Archiving and eDiscovery – Compliance is now a key requirement for many organizations, and the penalties for not meeting business and governmental regulations can be severe.
- Protect Office 365 Emails and Files with Backup and Recovery – Having a sound backup and point-in-time recovery strategy allows you to continue providing backup and recovery services in the event of accidental or malicious deletion or even recovering data in the event you are hit by a ransomware attack.