CloudBees is one of the global DevOps leaders and the #1 Jenkins sponsor. With the largest team of Jenkins-certified engineers anywhere in the world, they support and extend the industry’s most popular open source continuous delivery automation solution to meet the needs of growing organisations.
DevOps helps organisations to deliver software innovation at the speed of ideas. Critical to its success is the automation of the software build, test and deployment process, known as continuous integration and delivery.
Nuvias offer CloudBees Jenkins Support which provides a rock-solid, supported distribution of the popular open source CI/CD tool Jenkins; and CloudBees Core, which extends Jenkins for enterprise customers who need additional tools, flexibility, scalability and governance throughout their software delivery pipeline.
CloudBees Solutions Span:
- Rock-solid, supported distribution of Jenkins
- DevOps Analytics
- Enterprise CI/CD for automated software delivery
- CloudBees are the #1 corporate sponsor of Jenkins. CTO Kohsuke Kawaguchi created the project and CloudBees engineers continuously add new code and assure stability and security
- 24×7 access to Jenkins experts backed by an SLA, a named customer success manager, proactive diagnostics, assisted updates and extensive training
- 45 of the Fortune 100 trust CloudBees with their mission critical delivery pipelines
- Numerous industry awards including SD100 from SD Times; IDC Innovator from International Data Corporation; DevOps.com’s DevOps Dozen; Totango’s Customer Success Award, Best Impact at a Startup