NETSCOUT’s business is Smart Data: distilling real time, precise intelligence from the noise of traffic data. We get the right data, fast, to the people and the systems that need it, providing the real-time intelligence you need to drive network and application performance, deliver unmatched user experience, and find and fix advanced cyber and DDoS threats.
In today’s dynamic threat landscape, many organisations still believe that a dedicated DDoS protection solution is not important – or that a legacy solution provides adequate protection. In these instances, your customers are gambling with their network.
NETSCOUT is a global leader in network security. Their technology is deployed in 70% of service provider networks globally, including 90% of tier one operators. Using their knowledge and experience of protecting the world’s leading service providers, NETSCOUT has developed a range of solutions designed for SMBs through to large global corporations.
- NETSCOUT Networks APS
- NETSCOUT Cloud
- NETSCOUT TMS
- ATLAS Intelligence Feed
- NETSCOUT Networks SP
- NETSCOUT Networks SP Insight
A modern solution for a changing threatscape
NETSCOUT solutions span:
- DDoS protection – protection solutions that are proven in the world’s most demanding networks.
- Advanced threats – for network-wide situational awareness, broad and deep traffic visibility and dynamic security intelligence.
- Network visibility – intelligent analysis of data from across the network allows organisations to detect threats, improve traffic engineering, provide business insights, and optimise service performance.
- Global intelligence traffic – a collaborative project with more than 330 ISP customers sharing hundreds of terabits per second of anonymous traffic data. From this unique vantage point, NETSCOUT is ideally positioned to deliver unrivalled threat intelligence.
Access to NETSCOUT technology is available through a mix of managed services, in-cloud, on-premise, and virtualised solutions, ensuring lots of deployment flexibility for your customers.