Cato is the world’s first Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform, converging SD-WAN and network security into a global cloud service. Cato optimises and secures application access for all users and locations. It replaces legacy security products and network services with an agile and secure global network that is ready for whatever’s next.
Cato is the world’s first Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform converging SD-WAN and security into a global cloud-native service.
Cato Networks global private backbone backbone delivers end-to-end route optimisation for WAN and cloud traffic, and a self-healing architecture for maximum service uptime. They can offer your customers connectivity that is superior to the unpredictable public Internet and more affordable than global MPLS and other legacy backbones.
This enables enterprises to move away from a network built with rigid and expensive MPLS connectivity and expensive managed services, to a unified, secure and agile network architecture.
Cato Networks’ new architecture enables IT and the business to rapidly address new business requirements, like global expansion, cloud migration, and workforce mobility, while reducing cost and complexity.
Unlike legacy managed network services, customers can manage the network themselves or use expert services from Cato or partners can build their own service offerings.
By using Cato Networks, enterprises can:
- Easily migrate from MPLS to Cato’s affordable backbone with end-to-end network optimisation
- Improve performance between global locations using Cato’s affordable global private backbone (v’s unpredictable Internet or costly global MPLS)
- Provide direct, secure internet access to all branch locations and mobile users with built-in security as a service and without deploying security point solutions
- Optimise and secure cloud access with agentless cloud integration and global private backbone by any user, and from anywhere and without using premium cloud connectivity solutions like AWS DirectConnect and Microsoft ExpressRoute.
- Optimise and secure mobile users access with Cato Client or clientless access options to physical and cloud data centers, and cloud applications.
Cato Networks Products
- Global Private Backbone
- Edge SD-WAN
- Security as a Service
- Secure Remote Access
- Cloud Datacenter Integration
- Cloud Application Acceleration
- Mobile Access Optimization
- Cato Management Application
With Cato Networks enterprises can:
- Easily migrate from MPLS to Cato’s affordable backbone
- Improve performance between global locations
- Provide direct, secure internet access everywhere
- Securely connect remote users to on-premise or cloud applications via Cato’s backbone
- Secure and optimise access to cloud datacentres and cloud applications
- Secure and optimise mobile access to on-premises and cloud-based applications and services.
- Easily make changes to the network on a self-service or a managed service basis
- Benefit from a future proof network and security platform that is self-maintaining, self-evolving and self-healing