Nuvias Group is a multicultural and diverse organisation with great team spirit and passion for our brand. We want to create the best possible working environment for our employees. We are a dynamic, challenging and progressive business, where creative thinking is encouraged.
Results are rewarded by real career progression opportunities, high job satisfaction and an abundance of transferable skills. People are a crucial part of our business. This is key to delivering our commitment to offer the best international services and solutions with consistent, quality service and best-in-class technologies.
Nuvias UK have a number of other roles in business development and Product Sales Specialist for people with IT experience. If you have a proven record in Cyber Security or Networking please submit your CV below and someone from our Careers team will be in touch.
Click on the link for the full job description:
- Inventory Controller – South Cerney
- ISO Compliance and Projects Officer – South Cerney
- Supply Chain Analyst – South Cerney
- Business Development Manager – Nokia – South Cerney
- Vendor Sales Specialist – Location to be Confirmed
- Technical BDM UKI
- Juniper Networks Business Development Manager
- KnowBe4 Renewals Specialist – Woking
- Sales Support Executive – Woking
- Office & Facilities Assistant – South Cerney
- Vendor Sales Specialist – Extreme Networks
- Infinigate – Vendor Sales Specialist