Solution Expert is responsible for solutions from design to installation as well as technical support to the sales team, partners, resellers or integrators regarding our solutions, products and services.
Provide excellent customer service to a rapidly growing customer base, identifying any technical requirements within a sales opportunity, and helping to identify and advice on the suitable products and technologies. Involvement in presales, sales product demonstrations and evaluation, proof of concepts and support to existing customers and end-users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sizing of technical solutions and consulting in the design of the solution and the choice of products in order to establish the proposals.
- Support the sales representatives during telephone or physical appointments with clients or partners.
- Evaluate new products and ensure that technical information is disclosed effectively within teams.
- Assist marketing in the preparation of technical documentation.
- Assist in preparing and participating in partner information seminars.
- Implementation of POCs for end customers.
- Support for the integration of solutions sold by Nuvias.
- Outsourcing of the official manufacturer training to our reseller partners and end customers.
- Develop laboratory use and maintenance for testing and development.
- Ensure technological and competitive intelligence on technological product lines.
- Assistance with IT support and local network in relation with the IT group department.
- Provide technical resource for consulting services projects.
- Understand security concepts, technologies and principles and select products based on current best practises.
- Consult, assess or audit customer’s networks and design solutions based on Nuvias’s portfolio of products.
- Work with the sales team to determine most appropriate technology solutions for customer needs.
- Provide detailed design for technology solutions including required Statement of Works and Bill of Materials.
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to customers when/where needed.
- Install and configure network components including firewalls, VPN Gateways, switches, routers, firewalls, access points and controllers.
These duties are not exhaustive and you may be required to respond to other reasonable requests, depending on the needs of the company, details of which will be provided to you at the time the requests are required.
- Telecommunication or Computer Science Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Solid knowledge and proven background on security and networking solutions and products, including any of the following: switching, routing, firewalls, DDoS protection, Advanced Threat Protection, Network & Application Monitoring Solutions, virtualization environments.
- Strong logical approach to troubleshooting
- A good understanding of network technologies and the use of analysis tools such as Wireshark for packet analysis
- Ability to learn quickly and pass exams (Certification and Recertification is an essential part of the job)
- Flexible, stress-resistant, able to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to learn and adapt within a highly collaborative team and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills and good relationship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to set priorities, versatility and problem solving
- Availability to travel required
- Relevant certifications in networking/security products (Cisco, Fortinet, Aruba, etc).
- Previous experience with software-defined networking/security and Cloud environments
- Good understanding of UNIX / Linux environments, and programming languages.
¡Comienza tu aventura con Nuvias hoy mismo!
Siempre estamos en busca de nuevos talentos, ¡ponte en contacto con nosotros! ¡También puedes añadir un enlace a tu perfil de LinkedIn o Xing!