The compute infrastructure behind the next-generation data centre will be built around key architectural principles including ultra-high availability, guaranteed performance, exceptional density, rapid scalability, and attractive new commercials.
Solutions set to shape the future of compute
Nuvias has carefully crafted a family of solutions that deliver on all of these principles. We work with some of the world’s leading vendors and most disruptive technologies, investing heavily in the partnerships we believe will be shaping the future of compute.
Industry-standard has become the watchword for modern compute infrastructure and our portfolio has been selected with this in mind, covering everything from traditional servers to converged infrastructure (CI) and hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) solutions. What’s more, every solution is ready to be integrated into wider software-defined infrastructure strategy, supporting the cloud-like capabilities so important to future service delivery.
Nuvias-assured solutions simplify transformation
All of our solutions are underwritten as Nuvias-assured, meaning technology is matched with all the architectural, engineering and support expertise necessary to overcome the risks associated with complex infrastructure transformation.
- Workload sizing to precisely match solution to requirement
- End-to-end capability to scope, implement and manage a solution
- Solution designs closely aligned to commonplace challenges
- Demonstration resources to show solutions working for real
- Proof of value justifications to help close business faster
It means our partners can turn to us with complete confidence for a range of compute solutions capable of building everything from small server clusters to entire web-scale architectures.
- Operating Systems and Hypervisors
- Servers and Converged Systems
- Whitebox machines and uCPE (Universal Customer Premises Equipment) servers
- All sorts of accessories including racks, cables and SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) connectors
So, whether you want to help your customer discover smarter ways to operate their compute infrastructure, or you’re a service provider looking to unlock more value from your platform, we show you exactly what’s possible.