Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are on the rise and they’re becoming more complex. While assaults don’t attempt to breach your security perimeter, they are highly effective at making websites and servers unavailable to legitimate users. Likewise, DDoS can also be used as a Trojan horse for other malicious activities attempting to infiltrate the perimeter.
Corero Network Security provides on-demand protection against these attacks, providing valuable peace of mind for service providers and organisations heavily reliant on connection to the Internet.
- SmartWall Threat Defense System (TDS)
Automatic and surgical removal of DDoS traffic
The Corero SmartWall Threat Defense System (TDS) family of products can be deployed in various topologies, (in-line or scrubbing) to automatically and surgically remove DDoS attack traffic, while allowing authentic user traffic to flow uninterrupted.
The goal of the Corero automatic DDoS mitigation solution is to protect network infrastructure, online services, and confidential data from harmful DDoS attacks. Corero solutions are among the highest performing in the industry, delivering robust security coverage at unprecedented scale and impressively low total cost of ownership.
Delivered as a high-performance appliance, the Corero TDS offers:
- Immediate out-of-the-box protection and defence against DDoS attacks at network and application layer levels.
- A patented DDoS defence algorithm that detects and filters malicious traffic, but allows regular traffic.
- Business continuity – even in the most massive DDoS attacks.
- Transparent integration into existing networks.
- An extraordinary 30 years of mean time between failures (MTBF).
- A user-friendly interface with extensive reporting functions.