OpenText™ Connectivity products, formerly Hummingbird, provide fast, reliable access to a variety of enterprise applications, including host systems such as UNIX® and Linux®, Microsoft® Windows®, mainframes, network file systems and more.
- OpenText Exceed TurboX – Web-based interface for remote access to UNIX and Windows desktops and
- OpenText Exceed – Long-standing solution for access to X Window applications on UNIX and Linux hosts.
- OpenText Exceed onDemand – Thin-client remote access to X Window applications and desktops.
- OpenText HostExplorer – Terminal emulation connection to enterprise hosts.
- OpenText SOCKS Client – Windows security solution that enables connections to hosts across firewalls.
- OpenText Secure Shell – Take advantage of security protocols to protect data traffic over open networks.
- OpenText NFS Server – Add an enterprise-class NFS server that integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft
- OpenText NFS Client – Access NFS resources, including file servers and printers, from Microsoft® Windows®
- OpenText NFS Gateway – Provide access to NFS resources from Microsoft® Windows® clients, using Windows
servers as gateway.
Get the business-critical insight you need to manage the flow of information, on-premises or in the cloud, and build your digital future with OpenText Enterprise Information Management solutions.