ProLabs is a leading provider of optical network infrastructure. By delivering superior products, exceptional service, innovative technology, and better commercial value, the company is changing the mindset of data centre and networking customers globally.
- Optical Transceivers
- Direct Attach Cables
- Multicode Transceivers
- Media Converters
- Fibre Cables
In little more than a decade, ProLabs has risen to become one of the most innovative manufacturers in the mid-tier network products market. Their success comes from challenging original equipment manufacturer (OEM) dominance with superior products built on open source technology, underpinned by high quality after-sales service. By constantly investing in research and development, ProLabs ensures its optical network products remain at the forefront of the market, while the company’s extensive supplier network means it has an unparalleled global reach.
ProLabs Product Range
ProLabs extensive range of high quality optical networking products with full lifetime warranties include:
Full range of optical transceivers ranging from 100mb right up to latest 100GB
- QSFP28, CFP, QSFP+, SFP+, SFP, GBIC, X2, Xenpak.
- CWDM and DWDM Modules compatible with over 56 OEM’s and distances up to 160km (1G) and 80km (10G).
- DAC (Direct attach cables) – coded and compatible with over 56 OEM’s, offering a range of distances up to 12m.
- AOC (Active optical cables) – coded and compatible with over 56 OEM’s, offering a range of distances up to 100m.
- Fibre Cabling.
- Media converters: 10G & 10/100/1000 copper to fibre.
- Mux/Demux 4, 8 & 18channel CWDM.
- Mux/Demux 4, 8 & 40 channel DWDM.
- Multi coded optical transceivers, AOC’s and DAC’s each compatible with up to 3 separate vendors on a single piece.
Transforming network connectivity
- 100 percent compatibility – with more than 56 vendors including Cisco, HP, Dell and Arista.
- Industry-leading warranties – lifetime warranties on all ProLabs transceivers and cables, and extensive warranties will not invalidate any vendor warranty on the host device.
- Trusted, proven technology – used by some of the world’s largest Telcos and Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Fully tested for consistent performance – every device is rigorously tested in ProLabs’ own facilities to check that it behaves exactly as the OEM device and can boast a failure rate of just 0.03% – significantly better than OEM performance.
- No compromise, no risk – components are sourced through proprietary agreements, not “cheapest available on foreign commodity markets”.