Juniper Sky Advanced Threat Prevention (ATP) uses real-time information from the cloud to provide businesses with anti-malware protection that defends against sophisticated cybercrimes such as advanced persistent threats and ransomware.
Today’s rapidly evolving threat landscape is outpacing the efficacy of many security solutions. New malware campaigns are launched every day, with threats hiding in carefully crafted spear-phishing emails.
Sky ATP provides an extra layer of protection on top of antivirus and anti-spam tools, extending defences beyond traditional security solutions by detecting never-before-seen malware attachments and stopping them before they hit their target. Whether your mail server is hosted on-premises or moved to Office 365 in the cloud, Sky ATP stops cyberattacks in their tracks.
Sky ATP integrates with SRX Series next-generation firewalls to deliver deep inspection, inline blocking, and actionable alerts. Using state-of-the-art machine learning, Sky ATP continuously analyses web and email files for evasive malware.
Sky ATP’s identification technology uses a variety of sophisticated techniques to quickly detect and prevent cyberattacks.
- Powerful machine learning algorithms.
- Dynamic analysis with techniques to trick malware into activating and self-identifying.
- Rapid cache lookups to speed up previous malware identification.
- Antivirus signature-based engine to identify known files.
- Static analysis that analyses software code to identify possible dangerous fragments.